SIA Door Supervisors
We are Showsec, the award-winning venue and event security specialist dedicated to achieving excellence in crowd management.
With a jam-packed event calendar ahead, we are seeking additional SIA Door Supervisors to join our York team at a variety of venues such as York Barbican, as well as work in nearby Leeds at First Direct Arena and Leeds O2 Academy.
Whether you’re looking for lots of work or just a handful of shifts, our casual contract offers you great flexibility. However, you must be able to work some Friday and/ or Saturday shifts (but not necessarily every week).
In addition to local work, you will have the opportunity to work at venues and events further afield if you are willing and able to do so! From Scotland to the South Coast you will have access to amazing opportunities at major events and festivals across the UK.
APPLY NOW to start your Showsec journey!
- With Showsec you will be offered a variety of shifts starting at the base pay rate shown on this advert. The maximum pay rate displayed on this advert applies to specific shifts such as club nights at specific venues. It will remain your decision as to whether or not you wish to accept any offer of work in line with our flexible casual contract.
- You will be required to undertake a video interview so please only apply if you are willing to participate in a video interview. IND002
What Showsec can offer you
- A minimum hourly rate of £12.00 per hour (comprising a pay rate of £10.71 and indicative holiday pay of £1.29) and a maximum hourly rate of £14.05 per hour (comprising a pay rate of £12.54 and indicative holiday pay of £1.51). Holiday pay is indicative because it is accrued at 12.07% for every hour worked in accordance with your average pay rate over the previous 52 worked weeks. If you work at a different rate the pay and holiday pay will change accordingly
- Plenty of shift availability with the flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments on our casual contract
- 24/7 access to our online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform
- Ongoing development - you will have access to fully funded industry-leading training modules and courses through our eLearning platform and onsite training, mentoring and development
- Career progression opportunities – lots of our senior management team started out as casual SIA Door Supervisors!
- The opportunity to join our casual staff pension scheme
What we need from you
- We need you to have a valid in-date SIA Door Supervisor licence
- During the screening process, you must be able to provide evidence of 5-year employment/education history and references in a timely fashion upon request.
We are only able to accept applicants who are eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to proceed with your application.
SIA Licensed Roles require applicants to be 18 or over to hold an SIA licence. Due to the restriction of working hours and shift times our clients require our services, and the legislation in place to protect young workers, we are unable to consider applicants under the age of 18 years for non-SIA licensed roles.