SIA Door Supervisor
This is your opportunity to be part of the return of the live events that the country has been waiting for over a year for!
In preparation for normal service resuming this summer in the live events sector, Showsec is seeking SIA Door Supervisor licence holders to join us on a casual basis.
Join our team in Warrington to work at a variety of events and venues including the Halliwell Jones Stadium (Warrington Wolves RLFC) and Parr Hall.
We have plenty of shift availability; whether you’re looking for 1 shift or 5 shifts per week (or anything in between) we’d love to hear from you.
In addition to local work with Showsec you will have the opportunity to work at venues and events further afield if you are willing and able to do so! From the highlands of Scotland to the south coast you will have access to amazing opportunities at major events and festivals across the UK.
Showsec is an award-winning venue and event security specialist dedicated to achieving excellence in crowd management.
Our services help organisers to create safe event environments and give audiences positive experiences.
Based on core commitments to safety and customer service, YOU could be joining our team of skilled professionals in servicing thousands of live events at over 450 venues every year, managing the safety of over 25 million people.
APPLY NOW to start your Showsec journey!
- You will need a valid in date SIA door supervisor licence
- You will be required to undertake a video interview. Please only apply for this role if you are willing to participate in a video interview.
Showsec International ltd are an equal opportunities employer committed to creating and celebrating an inclusive environment for all.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre engagement checks, pre engagement training and screening in line with BS7858 standards.
What you will be doing
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter an event or venue
- Searching for and preventing unauthorised or illegal items from entering the premises
- Responding to incidents as they occur
- Ejecting individuals from a venue, event or designated area
- Maintaining security by guarding property and/or equipment
- Managing queues of people
- Assisting in any emergency procedures
- Ensuring any venue policies and procedures are upheld and maintained
- Monitoring for compliance of any COVID related policies
What Showsec can offer you
- A rate of pay of up to £10.51 per hour inclusive of indicative holiday pay of £1.13 per hour. It is indicative because holiday pay is accrued at 12.07% for every hour worked, but calculated in accordance with your average hourly rate over the previous 52 weeks
- The opportunity to join our casual staff pension scheme
- Plenty of shift availability
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments
- Access to fully-funded industry-leading training modules and courses
- A fantastic working team and culture to enjoy
- Regular monthly pay by BACS into your account
- An online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform 24 hours a day
- Plenty of career progression opportunities – we value development!
What we need from you
- A valid in-date SIA Door Supervisor licence
- A successful Showsec SIA Door Supervisor has fantastic customer facing skills – attitude is everything
- The ability to handle confrontation – remaining professional in these situations is important!
- Strong verbal communication skills