SIA Door Supervisor
Our usual business of looking after the safety and security of 25 million people across sporting events, concerts and festivals is, of course, on hold right now. Whilst we wait patiently for normal service to resume, we are deploying our casual SIA Door Supervisor workforce into various other types of work (including queue management, patrolling & asset protection/ guarding) and some of our projects have resulted in us needing additional staff to join our Nottingham team.
We have plenty of shift availability, 7 days a week across days, evenings and nights. Whether you’re looking for 1 shift or 5 shifts per week (or anything in between) we’d love to hear from you.
- You will need a valid in-date SIA Door Supervisor licence in order to be considered for this role
- Due to the pandemic, we are not currently interviewing face-to-face. Instead you will be required to undertake a video interview. Please DO NOT apply for this role if you are not willing to take a video interview. Thank you.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining security by guarding property and/ or equipment
- Controlling and monitoring access in and out of venues
- Providing quality customer service
- Welcoming and directing visitors and customers
- Assisting our client in providing a quality service to any visiting organisations
- Directing customers and contractors within venues
- Acting as an extension of our client’s organisations to its clients and customers
- Managing queues of people
- Assisting in any emergency procedures
- Ensuring any venue policies and procedures are upheld and maintained
- Monitoring for compliance of any COVID related policies
What Showsec can offer you
- A rate of pay of up to £10.51 per hour inclusive of indicative holiday pay of £1.13 per hour. It is indicative because holiday pay is accrued at 12.07% for every hour worked, but calculated in accordance with your average hourly rate over the previous 52 weeks
- The opportunity to join our casual staff pension scheme
- Plenty of shift availability
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments
- Access to fully-funded industry-leading training modules and courses
- A fantastic working team and culture to enjoy
- Regular monthly pay by BACS into your account
- An online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform 24 hours a day
- Plenty of career progression opportunities – we value development!
What we need from you
- A valid in-date SIA Door Supervisor licence
- A successful Showsec SIA Door Supervisor has fantastic customer facing skills – attitude is everything
- Strong verbal communication skills