SIA Door Supervisor
As the UK’s most-trusted crowd management and security specialist, Showsec have an exciting calendar of upcoming events for SIA Door Supervisor’s in the Bristol area.
Established over 30 years ago, our team are dedicated to achieving excellence when looking after the safety and security of 25 million people across 450 well-known venues, sporting events, concerts and festivals.
If you’re professional, hardworking and outgoing, you could be working at venues including the Bristol O2 Academy. If you’re willing and able to travel, we also have opportunities in the surrounding regions.
If you are a licenced SIA Door Supervisor and you want to play a crucial role in the live events industry, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Screening a person’s suitability to enter an event or venue
- Searching for and preventing unauthorised or illegal items from entering the premises
- Responding to incidents as they occur
- Ejecting individuals from a venue, event or designated area
- Maintaining security by guarding property and/or equipment
What Showsec can offer you
- Competitive rates of pay: earn up to £11.25 per hour
- Plenty of shift availability, particularly on Friday and Saturday’s
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments
- The chance to travel and work provide security services at some of the biggest events throughout the UK
- Access to fully-funded industry-leading training modules and courses
- A fantastic working team and culture to enjoy
- Regular monthly pay by BACS into your account
- An online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform 24 hours a day
- Plenty of career progression opportunities – we value development!
What we need from you
- A successful Showsec SIA Door Supervisor has fantastic customer facing skills – attitude is everything
- The ability to handle confrontation – remaining professional in these situations is important!
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Click Apply Now and you could soon be wearing one of our iconic yellow jackets at major events across the UK!