Showsec is seeking additional Security Guards to join its Nottingham team to work patrolling a student facility and general campus in Nottingham
With an IMMEDIATE start and up to 12 hour long shifts every day of the week, there is plenty of opportunity to earn.
You must have a valid in-date SIA Door Supervisor or SIA Security Guard licence in order for your application to be considered.
Please note; Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are not currently interviewing face-to-face. Instead you will be required to undertake a video interview. The process is straight forward and you will be provided with instructions on how to complete. Please DO NOT apply for this role if you are not willing to take a video interview. Thank you.
What you will be doing
- Patrolling Campus sites
- Responding to any incidents as they occur
What Showsec can offer you
- A rate of pay of up to £9.77 per hour inclusive of indicative holiday pay. It is indicative because holiday pay is accrued at 12.07% for every hour worked, but calculated in accordance with your average hourly rate over the previous 52 weeks
- The opportunity to join our casual staff pension scheme
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments
- Access to fully-funded industry-leading training modules and courses
- Regular monthly pay by BACS into your account
- An online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform 24 hours a day
- Plenty of career progression opportunities – we value development
What we need from you
- Strong customer facing skills – attitude is everything
- Strong verbal communication skills