As part of the Recruitment Department, the post holder will be responsible for the end-to-end process of recruiting casual staff members, from shortlisting applications and reviewing video interviews to checking documents, requesting references, and issuing contracts. As part of a fast-paced team, the post holder will work in close partnership with the Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Manager, and Area Operations team to ensure daily goals and staffing level KPIs are achieved.
What you will be doing
- Working to achieve daily volume targets and KPIs set by the Recruitment Team Leader and/or Recruitment Manager, ensuring maximum success is achieved through various recruitment methods
- Shortlisting applications and inviting selected candidates to undertake a video interview
- Reviewing video interview footage and deciding which candidates to progress
- Checking right to work and identification documents, ensuring full adherence to BS7858 screening criteria
- Planning and organising right to work sessions as directed by the Recruitment Team Leader and/or Recruitment Manager
What Showsec can offer you
- Salary of £23,005 per annum
- 37.5 hour working week
- 24 days holiday + 8 days public holiday
- Non-contractual bonus*
- Additional “holiday payment” equivalent to 2% of annual salary*
- Royal London pension scheme with excellent employer contribution
- Private Medical Scheme*
- Access to key health and wellbeing services through an easy-to-use app
- *Upon successful completion of probationary period
What we need from you
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible and adaptable
We are only able to accept applicants who are eligible to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, we are unable to proceed with your application.
SIA Licensed Roles require applicants to be 18 or over to hold an SIA licence. Due to the restriction of working hours and shift times our clients require our services, and the legislation in place to protect young workers, we are unable to consider applicants under the age of 18 years for non-SIA licensed roles.