Football Safety Steward
Established over 30 years ago, our team are dedicated to achieving excellence when looking after the safety and security of 25 million people across 450 well-known venues, sporting events, concerts and festivals.
If you’re professional, hardworking and outgoing, you could be working at venues including Hillsborough (Sheffield Wednesday Football Club) and Bramall Lane (Sheffield United Football Club). If you’re willing and able to travel, we also have opportunities in the surrounding regions too.
What can Showsec offer you?
- Competitive pay rates with great earning potential
- Flexible working patterns - build your job to fit around you
- Opportunities to work at large events and festivals across the U.K.
- Access to industry leading e-learning and training courses
- The chance for progression in your role and with the company
What will you be doing as an Football Safety Steward?
- Providing a high standard of customer care
- Being familiar with the layout of the site/venue in order to assist the public
- Attending pre-event briefings
- Ensuring an even flow of people entering the venue/event
- Monitoring crowds for signs of overcrowding
- Investigating any disturbances or incidents
- Responding to emergencies and providing immediate assistance
What we need from you?
- You must have a customer friendly approach
- You must have the right to work in the U.K.
- You must speak English clearly and have good communication skills