Event Safety Steward (Warrington Wolves)
This is your opportunity to be part of the return of the live events that the country has been waiting for over a year for!
In preparation for normal service resuming this summer in the live events sector, Showsec is seeking Event Safety Stewards to join us on a casual basis.
Join our Warrington team to work at a variety of venues including the Halliwell Jones Stadium, home of http://warringtonwolves.com
In addition to local work with Showsec you will have the opportunity to work at venues and events further afield if you are willing and able to do so! From the highlands of Scotland to the south coast you will have access to amazing opportunities at major events and festivals across the UK.
Showsec is an award-winning venue and event security specialist dedicated to achieving excellence in crowd management.
Our services help organisers to create safe event environments and give audiences positive experiences.
Based on core commitments to safety and customer service, YOU could be joining our team of skilled professionals in servicing thousands of live events at over 450 venues every year, managing the safety of over 25 million people.
APPLY NOW to start your Showsec journey!
Please note: You will be required to undertake a video interview. Please only apply for this role if you are willing to participate in a video interview.
What you will be doing
- Providing a high standard of customer care
- Being familiar with the layout of the site/venue in order to assist the public
- Attending pre-event briefings
- Ensuring an even flow of people entering the venue/event
- Monitoring crowds for signs of overcrowding
- Investigating any disturbances or incidents
- Responding to emergencies and providing immediate assistance
- Monitoring for compliance of any COVID related policies
What Showsec can offer you
- Pay of £9.99 per hour comprising a pay rate of £8.91 and indicative holiday pay of £1.08. It is indicative because holiday pay is accrued at 12.07% for every hour worked, and paid in accordance with your average pay rate over the previous 52 worked weeks.
- The opportunity to join our casual staff pension scheme
- Plenty of shift availability
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your existing commitments
- Access to fully-funded industry-leading training modules and courses
- A fantastic working team and culture to enjoy
- Regular monthly pay by BACS into your account
- An online portal to plan your shifts and access to our team communications platform 24 hours a day
- Plenty of career progression opportunities – we value development!
What we need from you
- A successful Showsec Event Safety Steward has fantastic customer facing skills – attitude is everything
- Strong verbal communication skills